My name is Kjeld Adam, I’m 50 years old and the proud father of a daughter of 11 years.
For more than 20 years I have worked with IT in various guises, but over the years I have clearly felt that there was something that drew me in another direction. Therefore, I chose to follow my passion and started working with the body and mind.
Below you can read about my professional qualifications. But through my life I have also gained a lot of experience and personal skills. This means that I do not only have theoretical knowledge. Through my body I have also personal experience with a lot of the issues that I help my clients with every day. Therefore, I have a great sense of sympathy and understanding of the kind of issues my clients suffer from.
I have several courses and training in body work and self-development, and is a member of The Association of Craniosacral Therapists. I am also RAB-approved. RAB (registered alternative practitioner) is a protected title that may only be used by therapists who meet the requirements for education, ethics and good clinical practice from the National Board of Health.
I have thus been about Relaxation Massage, Connective Tissue Therapy, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, Healing, PSYCH-K, yoga, clairvoyance and more. I also have a degree in anatomy, physiology and pathology, which connects the science base with a holistic basic view. During the training, emphasis was placed on not only seeing the human as a series of biochemical processes, but as a part of the whole and an expression of nature’s beauty and intelligence.
Training in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy:
Institut of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
by Anni Jørgensen and Heather Smith
- Certified Biodynamic Craniosacral therapist (RAB)
- Intro course – Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy and Mindful Touch Therapy
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy I-VI
- Start-up Course for trained therapists
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy on children I and II
- Dynamic stillness
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy and the brain
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy on animals
- The Magic Face (Dynamic Facial Massage)
Other relevant programs and courses:
- Relaxation Massage therapist by Massageskolen – Skolen for Kropsbehandling
- In-depth Massage by Katrine Septimius
- Reiki Healing 1st and 2nd degree (Dr. Mikao Usui‘s System) by Anette Kongslev
- Intensive clairvoyance course by Jette Harthimmer
- Intensive Yoga Level I and II (theory and practice) by Natha Yogacenter
- Clinic Guide by Accountant Allan Søberg
- Health Psychology by Karsten Munk Akademiet
- First aid course by Red Cross
- Anatomy, physiology and pathology (300 hours, nurse level) by Ole Købke, MD
- Course in the anatomy of the musculoskeletal system by Ole Købke, MD
- PSYCH-K (reprogramming the subconscious mind) by Marina Riemslagh
- Frontier Biology – seminar I-VI by Peter Lund Frandsen
- Diploma Course in Orthomolecular Medicine by Claus Hancke, MD
(3-year diploma course in the use of herbal remedies, vitamins, minerals and amino acids)